Friday 5 October 2012

A Letter from Heaven




I know it's hard when losing someone you love; looking at the spot where they always sat to watch television, or looking at the other side of the bed where he/she slept. But we all know, no matter what the reason was, they are in a much better place. I am writing this for all of you who've lost someone you truly love, whether it be a mom, brother, husband, or child. We must always dwell on the good they have done. I know it's hard. I too lost a good person, my dad and i wished I could bring back everything to feel his love once again. I hope I get a chance to see him one day, but there is really nothing we can do to bring them back, so we must move on. No matter how hard it is, we must continue. I hope that everyone that is reading this will understand that it is time to move on. You must remember never to forget.

2 comments: